SGI C2112 has been introduced as a distributed-memory server in Supercomputer System.
SGI C2112 has the following features:
- SGI Rackable Standard-Depth server and cluster solutions are designed to be highly reliable for reduced TCO.
- Rackable C2112 compute nodes deliver the ultimate in cluster density, packing four 16-core nodes
into a slim 2U form factor with shared power and cooling.
- SGI Rackable Standard Depth -based cluster solutions combine the flexibility of
a la carte component selection for ultimate application right-sizing, but with the convenience of full factory integration.
- Fully integrated and factory tested SGI Rackable Standard-Depth clusters are delivered
with a complete cluster management software stack to simplify deployment and management,
but can be custom configured for perfect right-sizing.
- CPU: 10 Core Intel 64bit Xeon E5-2660 v3 2.60GHz
- Processor: 20 CPUcores (2 Sockets)
- Memory: 256 GB
- Nodes: 150 (including spare node: 6)
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 is working on UV.
SGI Rackable Series
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server